Cards are just a medium I work with. Till date I have noticed that I could use any medium as a base to get the desired result. If I look at fire for too long or maybe a print or any picture, a message comes across. This has made me work and research more and go further into the art of divination where I understood that cards or any tangible object are just a medium as I am to give me information about my query or something that I need to know. However, studying different subjects makes my intuitive power stronger besides allowing me to handle different situations at many different levels subscribing to the desire and the intensity required by the one who consults me!
My ever lasting goal is to look for a solution to any given problem and to work my way about it. Experience and practice have taught me the effect of various arts I use on various obstacles that have come across my way, either my own or that of others.
Some of the things I use to bring about positive changes for myself and those who consult me are :-
- Divination (Tarot/Runes/I Ching/Oracles/Dream Interpretation)
- Intuitive Powers (Psychic Abilities)
- Rudraksh Therapy
- Chanting and Mantras ( I work with religion so as not to go against anyone's belief or the path they follow)
- Candle Magic (combining it with colors and aroma oils, days of the week, timing of the day as well as phases of the moon to bring results)
- Working with Religious Institutions - These would comprise of prayers offered in the Mandir/Masjid/Dargah/Gurudwara/Church.
- Feng Shui and Vaastu ( I work with cards for the best results)
- Astrology (with cards to sort any problems related to our planetary placements be it kaal sarp dosh/mangal dosh or any other malefics.
- Past Life (through cards)
While giving solutions, I see the best for all. I believe that everything can be worked about and one just needs to know how to go about it. Solutions are just a way to patch up a little hole in our earthern pot or just picking up the stone that is creating an obstacle in our path and moving it so that we can reach our destination with some ease. They also protect us from events that may not serve us to the best.
Mind you, solutions do not erase what we have to face. We are born with certain karma and we need to face some of these situations that can be beyond our control. Somethings can be averted with us changing our attitude and our response to it and some things can be averted to a great degree so that we are not harmed with the force that was actually directed our way initially! For example, if it is in our karma to have brought upon us the wrath of enemies, we can heal this situation so that we do not create a cycle and can put an end to our negative karma with our prayer or right input, we would be able to divert the negativity and be affected just about 15 to 20% of what we are to face depending on the power of our prayer and penance or the ill directed towards us will eventually benefit us!